Thursday, May 24, 2012

No She Didnt (Part 2)

They got home , Safaree went upstairs so he could tell Nicki what happened but she was sound asleep. He went back downstairs, Brielle was on was on her way up.
"Naw, go back down." She turnes around and went back down the steps. She sat on the couch, Safaree sat next to her.
"I'm not even gunna say anything to you about it. I'm just letting you know that I'm gunna tell your mother about how disrespectful you were, so you better be ready to talk." Safaree got up and and made his way upstairs. He was ready to go back in his bed and go to sleep but while her was walking he heard noise in Mari's room. She was sitting up on the bed crying, he went to go pick her up and he gave her her pacifier and he carried her to him and Nicki's room. Nicki was knocked out, he sat on his side of the bed abd was rocking Mari so she could go back to sleep. Her eyes were closed so he laid her in the middle then he laid on the end. Mari was acting like she was sleep, Safaree's eyes was closed but he wasn't sleep. Mari sat up and started playing with Nicki's eyelids and started to kiss Nicki all over her face, drool was running down Nicki's face. Nicki woke up.
"Eeeeww Mari." She wiped the drool off.
"Mommy up, mommy up."
"Yes I'm up, you woke me up." Safaree opened his eyes and looked over at them. Kamari now had her arms around Nicki's neck. Safaree pulled her away.
"Hey I thought you were asleep you little rascal." He started to tickle her. She slid off of the bed and went into her room to play with her toys, Nicki sat up.
"Sooo what happed at the school?" She asked.
"Okay so she was fighting D'ara, I don't know why and I didn't ask her any questions, ima let you deal with it."
"Okay, that's it?"
"Oh no, she cursed out the principal and was being very rude."
"Wait what? Brielle Samuels? Cursing out an adult? Hell no!" Nicki got up out of the bed and put on her robe and footies. Safaree just laid back down.
"DANAE!!!!" Nicki yelled. You could tell she was mad because she called Brielle by her middle name. She walked to Brielle's room but she wasn't in there so she made her was downstairs.
**Downstairs with Brielle
"Yes?" She answered Nicki, she knew she was in big trouble.
"Why were y'all fighting? I thought she was your bestfriend." Nicki was standing at the bottom of the steps.
"I thought she was too. She's the one Davon was cheating on me with."
"What?"
"Yup!"
"Well enough of that, he's gone. Fuck him."
"I guess."
"Now what happened when you was in the office?"
"Nothing didn't happen, I juss sat there and waited for someone to pick me up."
"So you're lying?" Nicki already knew what happened she juss wanted Bri to tell her herself. Brielle didn't say anything.
"Since when did you start cursing at adults and being disrespectful? You know I don't play that shit!" Nicki walked over and smacked her.
"I'm sorry ma."
"Don't apologize to me. Why did you do it?"
"I was mad."
"I don't care, that still don't give you the right to curse and be disrepectful to an adult. Try again." Brielle didn't say anything.
"You better say something Brielle. I'm not in the mood."
"I TOLD YOU I WAS MAD!!!" Brielle yelled at Nicki. She got up to go to her room. Nicki smacked her and she fell to the floor.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT???? DON'T EVER IN YOUR LIFE RAISE YOUR FUCKING VOICE AT ME AGAIN!!!!" This woke Safaree up, he ran downstairs.
"What's goin on."
"She yelles at me, I'm bouta fuck her up!" Nicki said.
"You did what Brielle??"
"I didn't mean to, I'm juss really mad."
"So what don't ever yell at your mother, do you understand?"
"Yea."
"Wait, what?"
"Yes." She got off the floor to walk to her room.
"Bring me your phone, iPad, laptop, and iPod and go in your room. Don't come out until I tell you to and I mean it! I can't believe you." Nicki said to Brielle.
Brielle went upstairs to get her stuff and brought it back downstairs to Nicki, Mari came downstairs behind her.
"Daddy me hungry." She hit Safaree on the leg.
"You can go back to sleep babe." Nicki told Safaree.
"You want some oatmeal Munchkin?"
"Yes mommy." Nicki made Mari oatmeal.




Sorry I didn't post last night, I fell asleep. And sorry if its any typos I posted this from my phone!!! COMMENT!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. ................... I almost laughed... but then Nika smacked her...I was like... DAAAAMMMNNN!!! But i don't get why she would yell at her mom... especially Nicki. Come on son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfaaaoooo!!! That reminds me of me and my mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Mari is so freaking cute and smart, like she deadass waited till she thought SB was sleep to start messing with Nic. Oop Nicki used her middle name... she in trouble BIG TIME. DAMN Nic smacked her =O yo she hella pissed, Yoo im starting to feel bad now, but she knew damn well not to yell at Nic like she was askin for it. Mari is just to cute for words like she just come down and hit SB in the leg askin for something to eat not caring wut just happened LOL
    Post ASAP, i need more!
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo Nika smacked her! Aha! That's what she get for being disrespectful!!!!!!! Nika don't play dot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cryinnn @ Kyra saying I reminds her of her & her mom. ZEAD. But dang, Nicki had the poor girl falling to the floor :x

    ReplyDelete
  6. why am I cryinnnn @ her smackin the girl tho lmfaooooooo...that was comical! anyways good chpt

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAOOOO if u only knew how hard I laughed

    ReplyDelete