Monday, May 28, 2012

This Can't Be Happening

"We need Dr. Moore to ICU room 3. Dr. Moore to ICU room 3." Nicki began crying because she knew that was the room they'd taken her daughter to.

"Mommy it's okay. Please stop crying. She's gonna be okay. I know it." Bri held her mother while she tried to hold her own tears in.

"Brieeeeelllllleeeee" Brielle turned around and saw her God Sister, Kyra.

"Kyra! Hey pooh!"

"Hey little pooh. Hey Nic." she walked over to Nicki and held her tight. "She's gonna be fine. Don't worry Auntie!" she kissed her cheek and gave her another hug.

"Thank you Ky."

"I love you guys. I'll be right back. I gotta tell my mom I'm here with you."

"BriBerry..." she turned from her mom and came face to face with D'ara

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"

"Bri. Let her talk." Nicki wiped her face and held Bri closer to her just in case.

"Thank you NikaBear I mean... Ms.Nicki. Brielle.. I came to apologize. I didn't know that was your boyfriend. I promise on my life I didn't. I also came to comfort you guys. That's like my little sister in there. Please let me.."

"How did you not know that was my boyfriend? And you can stay. She would love that."

"Nicki can I talk to her?"

"Sure. Imma go check to see when we'll be able to go in Mari's room. be good you two."

"Yes ma'am."

"Little cousin?"

"Kyra what you doin here cuz?"

"So yall know each other?"

"Yep." D'ara and Kyra said simultaneously.

Nicki smiled as she walked away. From that, she knew everything was going to be fine... maybe even better than before. She grabbed Safaree's hand and pulled him with her to the nurse at the desk.

"Can we get any type of information on Kamari Samuels? Is she okay? Can we see her?"

"Ma'am... I'm so sorry. They couldn't save her. There was nothing they could do. The doctors have actually been looking for you two."

"Yo... Dad... Mom... this can't be happening..." Bri ran to D'ara and Kyra crying.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO? THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT THEY'RE TRAINED FOR!!"

"Nic... baby calm down. I know exactly how you feel but going off on them won't fix anything. Trust me."

"Safaree I just... that's my baby! What the fuck am I supposed to do?!"

"Ma'am, what's the problem?"

"I JUST LOST MY DAUGHTER!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S THE PROBLEM??"

"You're the parents of Kamaria Smith?"

"Excuse me?"






>=)

11 comments:

  1. DEAD omg I really thought something happened to her lol nicki was about to beat that nurse and sb down. I'm glad Brielle and her friend worked everything out

    ReplyDelete
  2. WUT THE ACTUALLY FUCK, WUT THEY MEAN THEY COULDNT SAVE HER? *reads on b4 i get mad and kill u* Yooooo son i dont like u for that, i deadass thought it was their Mari that died. Lawd *drops to knees* i was so scared, u scared the shit out of me. I was like how the hell she die from a cold, these stupid ass cuntz had o do something... like i was deadass thinking they did something to her lol. UGH i dont like u for getting me all hype and not a good hype either.
    Great chapter tho, post soon k? K! ^_^
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MY HEAAAAAAAAARTTTTTTT. YOOOOOO. I got so scared. Ion like you right now >_> anyway. How'd D'ara not know that was her bf. BYE. They were best friends. I'm glad they worked it out though. Why was SB so calm -_- I liked the last few chapters btw. Post soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FUCKING HATE YOU KEE :| I thought she died. I was like -_________- DDDDDDDDDDDD:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like you :( Making my nerves bad & shit >:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I wrong to say that this chapter was cute? Orrrr. :) good chapter . .post again. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Ont Like You..... -_- Lmaooo Great Chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you playing with my emotions Kee! You had niggas saying "No I know it wasn't that bad...Lawd help meh...save the baby" lol naw but deadass post soon please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. D'ara better RUN before she get her oss whooped & did Bri just curse in front of Nicki & she didn't say anything ohhh shit that's not even Nicki baby made her go off for nothing ugh! Doctors now a days

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgggg I was about to go off when they said Kamari died. But I hope whatever is wrong with Kamari isn't serious. Great chapter! Please post soon

    ReplyDelete